Addressing Technical Concerns with Zano and Webflow: Code Access and Application Integration
The key insights from the meeting include:
- Xano is highlighted as the data source, but the meeting participant expressed difficulty in locating the relevant code resources from Xano's online content. It was advised to communicate these feedback directly to the Xano team.
- With regards to form submission and redirection, Webflow is usually responsible for all redirects, contrary to the participant's initial understanding.
- Local storage is recommended for storing authentication tokens since any page on the same domain can reference it. The functions setItem() for storing and getItem() for retrieving were mentioned.
- Console.log() is suggested as a tool to better understand the data returned by the AJAX requests, by examining the object structure returned in the "res" variable.
- The participant also discussed the use of form submission and how crucial it was in their workflow, mainly for onboarding users and reducing costs.
The general solution suggested was to understand the flow from AJAX request to result by using console.log, then manipulate data with local storage functions. It was also remarked that skills built around these operations would be reusable in future projects.