Resolving Array for Emails Issue in Xano and Streamlining SendGrid Integration in Bubble/Webflow
In the meeting, the State Changers focused on resolving an issue with the "SendGrid" emailing process within the web development platform "Bubble". They encountered a problem when pushing an array of two email addresses, which was breaking the web flow. They speculated that the issue could be within the function in question.
To solve this, they utilized a step-by-step debugging approach and reconstructed the sending function in the following structure:
1. Created a blank array variable called "emails".
2. Implemented a "for each" loop to iterate over the "to email" array.
3. Utilized "Array Append" to add to the "emails" variable.
4. Adjusted the function sequence to allow the desired flow.
5. Removed redundant push commands in the function.
6. Created a new variable with hard-coded email addresses.
7. Replaced the dynamic "input to email" with the hard-coded variable.
By incorporating these changes, they successfully resolved the issue. As a result, the "SendGrid" emailing process was working properly, sending emails to a set of standard team members as desired.
Throughout the meeting, the programming languages and solutions discussed were largely related to "Xano" and "Bubble", with references to JSON handling in the context of creating arrays, objects, and manipulating data within a function. However, there were no explicit mentions of other technical keywords like "WeWeb", "FlutterFlow", "Zapier", "Make", "Integromat", etc.