1. Encounter with different versions of Splide, where version four presented changes that disrupted progress.
2. A revelation that the size of unordered lists in Webflow was causing display issues was highlighted and a solution was suggested (adjusting class styling in Webflow).
3. Issues with implementing dynamic code in Webflow, due to data's late arrival and the static nature of HTML.
4. A built-in delay function (time out function) was suggested as a work-around for delaying Splide until all the Xano data was loaded.
5. Difficulties in using Webflow's CSS for styling and the necessity of having to hardcode elements to style them.
6. Techniques for dynamically generating content were discussed, including the use of clone templates and iterating through objects to apply upload care IDs.
7. The complexity of finding and manipulating hidden classes within Webflow was discussed, with the issue of undeletable classes being highlighted.