The script showed that the participant attempted to set two cookies, with an expiration time based on a calculated day-store variable. Another participant suggested that the problem may be due to the way the expiration date is set, which might not be in milliseconds and that the date is not formatted correctly since it's currently being treated as an object.
Several corrections were recommended:
1. The date should be expressed in universally understandable form using .toUTCString().
2. There might be an inconsistency with a double space occurring after a semicolon, which might cause an issue. It was recommended to reduce it to a single space.
3. It was recommended to use console.log to print out the cookie string being written to the code to check for potential issues.
4. The same corrections made for the first cookie (converting the expiry date to a string and ensuring correct spaces) should be applied to the second cookie string as well.
5. It was noted that there seem to be two cookies and they might be overwriting each other.